By Dr: Muhammad Ismail, Dr: Saleh As-Saleh
Read Online or Download The Hijab - Why? PDF
Similar nonfiction_2 books
Chronobiology is the research of timing mechanisms in organic structures as assorted as vegetation, animals and a few micro-organisms. It comprises rhythmic phenomena starting from brief interval (ultradian) via day-by-day (circadian) to lengthy interval (monthly, annual) cycles of behaviour, body structure and biochemistry.
- Behavioral and Brain Sciences, Volume 32, Issue 3-4, June-August 2009
- Manual of Nearctic Diptera Volume 2
- The Winning Solution to Rubik's Cube
- Creating Breakthrough Products: Innovation from Product Planning to Program Approval
- Agency and Change: Rethinking Change Agency in Organizations (Understanding Organizational Change)
- Tennyson And Victorian Periodicals: Commodities in Context (The Nineteenth Century Series)
Extra info for The Hijab - Why?
You may say why we are "over-sensitive" to hide the body except the face and the hands so as not to excite men's desire, as if a man looks always at a woman with a sexual appetite. But the problem of sexual harassment so much talked about recently shows how men are weak to resist to this kind of attraction. As a short skirt might be interpreted by men to say: " if you want me, you may take me", a hijab means clearly, "I am forbidden for you. " Three months after coming back from Cairo, I left Japan to Saudi Arabia, and this time with my husband.
41) ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ __________ (41) Some women put on attractive covers on their heads. This is against the purity of the Hijab and its essence. (3) THE HIJAB MUST NOT BE TRANSPARENT The purpose must be achieved. )while in reality she is naked. The Prophet (SAAW) said: ،ِﻦ آﺄﺳ ِﻨ َﻤ ِﺔ اﻟﺒُﺨﺖ ﺳ ِﻬ ﱠ ِ ﻋﻠﻰ رُؤو،ٌت ﻋﺎرﻳﺎت ٌ ن ﻓﻲ ﺁﺧِﺮ ُأﻣﱠﺘﻲ ﻧﺴﺎ ٌء آﺎﺳِﻴﺎ ُ "ﺳ َﻴﻜُﻮ "ﻦ ﻓﺈﻧﱠ ُﻬﻦﱠ ﻣﻠ ُﻌﻮﻧﺎت ّ إﻟﻌَﻨﻮ ُه "In the latest part of my Omaha (nation of Muslims) there shall be women who would be naked in spite of being dressed, they have hair high like the humps of the Bukht camel, curse them, for they are cursed"(42).
Besides, the Western style fashion does not match with the hijab. I decided, therefore, to make a dress by myself. I asked a friend of mine who knew dress-making to help me, and in two weeks I made a dress with a "pantaloon" after the model of a "Pakistani dress". I did not mind people looking at my strange "fashion". Six months had past since I went back to Japan, when my desire to study the Arabic and Islam in a Muslim country grew so intense that I decided to realize it. I went to Cairo where I knew only one person.