By Markus Helfert, Andreas Holzinger, Orlando Belo, Chiara Francalanci
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed court cases of the 3rd overseas convention on information applied sciences and functions, info 2014, held in Vienna, Austria, in August 2014.
The 12 revised complete papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 87 submissions. The papers care for the subsequent issues: databases, info warehousing, info mining, info administration, information protection, wisdom and data structures and applied sciences; complex program of data.
Read Online or Download Data Management Technologies and Applications: Third International Conference, DATA 2014, Vienna, Austria, August 29-31, 2014, Revised Selected papers PDF
Best management books
This quantity makes use of layout styles to offer recommendations for enforcing potent source administration in a approach; and provides an intensive creation into source administration and a case research the place the styles are utilized to cellular radio networks.
Info is a priceless source to a firm. software program offers a good technique of processing details, and database structures have gotten an more and more universal capability in which it truly is attainable to shop and retrieve details in an efficient demeanour. This publication presents complete insurance of basics of database administration structures.
Die Forderung nach einer transdisziplinären Forschung klingt plausibel und wird schnell erhoben, aber bei der konkreten Umsetzung ergeben sich eine Reihe von Problemen. Die vorliegende Studie widmet sich ausführlich der Frage, wie transdisziplinär geforscht werden kann. Als Mitarbeiter der Projektleitung konnte Marc Mogalle aktiv am Forschungsprozess des Integrierten Projektes Gesellschaft I des Schwerpunktprogramms Umwelt teilnehmen und es intensiv untersuchen.
- Die Zukunft kommt — wohin geht die Wirtschaft?: Gesellschaftliche Herausforderungen für Management und Organisationsberatung
- Contaminated Sediments: Characterization, Evaluation, Mitigation Restoration, and Management Strategy Performance (ASTM Special Technical Publication, 1442)
- Color Confidence The Digital Photographers Guide to Color Management-JGT
- User Interface Management and Design: Proceedings of the Workshop on User Interface Management Systems and Environments Lisbon, Portugal, June 4–6, 1990
- Making Innovation Work: How to Manage It, Measure It, and Profit from It
Additional resources for Data Management Technologies and Applications: Third International Conference, DATA 2014, Vienna, Austria, August 29-31, 2014, Revised Selected papers
They consist of the same access rights as before and can generally switch on or off a particular access right of a user. The rationale for that is to have a simple possibility for administrators to reliably limit the rights of a user without the need to consider his group rights and without allowing him to modify that even in case of his own object sets. Management of Users, Groups, and Object Sets. Administrators are users with special additional capabilities. Only administrators can manage users and groups.
Oldenbourg, München (2012) 25. : k-anonymity: a model for protecting privacy. Int. J. Unc. Fuzz. Knowl. Based Syst. 10, 557–570 (2002) 26. : GridPriv: A Smart Metering Architecture Offering k-Anonymity. ) 2012 IEEE 11th International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications Communications (TrustCom), pp. 419–426. IEEE, Piscataway (2012) 27. : The large scale data facility: data intensive computing for scientiﬁc experiments. 25th IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing, IPDPS 2011.
7. Errors distribution against real and estimated data. 4 Energy Map Visualization As described in the previous section about system architecture, via the WebGL-enabled visualization the project stakeholders can easily discover, compare and perform statistics on the estimated energy map data by accessing to a classical HTML web page. Fig. 8. com] (Color ﬁgure online) Energy maps are generated merging geometry LOD-1 information from the CityGML of the displayed city with the output of the energy performance estimation procedure.